Top ten shopping centers in Dhaka city of Bangladesh. Top 10 shopping malls in Dhaka. Shopping mall is one the favorite place for women and men specially who like to shopping and visit. Because of we can buy anything of our choice in there. There are numerous number of shopping malls in Bangladesh, now we will discuss about top ten shopping malls in Dhaka city of Bangladesh. Let’s check the best Dhaka city shopping malls where you can buy everything cheap and latest fashion goods.
Top Ten Shopping Malls in Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. Jamuna Future Park: Jamuna Future Park is the biggest shopping-cum-entertainment complex in Asia, surrounded by the some most planned residential areas of Dhaka city like Bashundhara, Banani, Gulshan, Baridhara, Nikunjo and Uttara. The architect of the building by Mr. A J M Alamgir, the shopping mall has been constructed on 10 acres on land.The shopping mall building has 9 floors.
2. Bashundhara City: Bashundhara city is the second largest shopping mall of Bangladesh, with a gross leasable area 191,200 square feet.Opened to the public on 6 August 2004, the mall located in Panthapath, near Kawran Bazar and Sonargaaon Hotel.Bashundhara shopping mall is 19 stories tall, of which 8 are used for the mall and the remainder as the corporate headquarter of the Bashundhara Group.
3. New Market : New market is a market area which is situated at the center of Dhaka besides Dhaka City College.I t is well known for all kind of products such as clothes, shoes, etc. it was the most popular place for shopping as well as recreation. Novelty, an ice-cream shop, was one of the most popular destinations of the young people. During the 1980s, 3 more New Market blocks were constructed on the north under Dhaka City Corporation.
4. Saad Musa City Center: Khan Saad Musa city center is a large shopping complex as well as convention center, which is situated on the Kuril Biswa road, Dhaka. Saad Musa City Center is a new gigantic two-story building at Kuril, Bishwa Road. The first floor has a toy store with the hugest collection of American toys and the largest departmental store where you get EVERYTHING (even cars apparently)! Prices — of local and imported products — are reasonable.
5. Eastern Plaza: Eastern plaza is one of the popular shopping complex, which is situated in Hatirpool, Dhaka was opened for all in January 1992.It is one of the most well decorated and beautiful shopping mall in Dhaka city. The Eastern Plaza was started in January 1992. It is one of the first shopping mall in Dhaka. Eastern Plaza is located at Hatirpul, near Bangla Motor, Panthapath.
6. Karnaphuli Garden City: Which is one of the popular shopping mall in Bangladesh. Karnaphuli Garden city is situated in Shanti Nagar, Bir Uttam Samsul Alam Sarak, Dhaka, Bangladesh. It has a food court, a different section of clothes and shoes etc. One of the oldest market in this area. Not very crowded. There are a lot of clothing stores available in this market, but none of them are fixed price shop. So you need to bargain a lot.
7. North Tower: North tower is a shopping mall of Bangladesh which is situated in Uttara House building, Dhaka. North Tower, a busy shopping mall at Uttara, Dhaka, Bangladesh. Explore North Tower, Beautiful Buildings, and more! A green building at Dhaka city. On this shopping center, varieties goods are available.
8. Polwel Carnation: Polwel Carnation is one of the popular shopping mall in Bangladesh, which is situated in Uttara, Abdullahpur, Dhaka besides the Dhaka- Mymensing highway road. It has all the facilities of a modest shopping mall such as clothes, shoes, ornaments, hijabs, etc. Less noisy, wide space and friendly sellers make this place a nice shopping spot. Tjis building also has a guitar store.
9. Metro Shopping Mall: Metro shopping mall is dedicated to introduce unique and fine experience for online shopping. Metro shopping mall is trying to provide the finest shopping experience, just from the beginning. Metro Shopping Mall is a famous shopping mall in Mirpur road. Once upon a time it was regarded as an ideal place for shopping, however after the commencement of other modern shopping center it lost its appeal to the shoppers. It’s also a good hangout place for the younger generation.
10. Fortune Shopping Mall: Fortune shopping mall is situated in Shahid Sangbadik Selina Parvin road, Dhaka, Bangladesh. All of those are famous and well known shopping mall of Bangladesh. So all those shopping malls you have to buy everything and all the shopping centers are fully air condition system. But their things some expensive. It is good for the rice man and hi class society person.