Holy Cross College HSC XI Class admission notice 2018 has been published at their official website at www hccbd com and national newspaper. Interested and eligible students must collect their application form from the College campus. Bellow, you have to see the details about Holy Cross College admission for session 2018-19. Here we will update Holy Cross College HSC admission result 2018. Also, the result will available on www hccbd com.
Holy Cross College HSC Admission Result 2018 | www hccbd com
Holy Cross College HSC admission eligibility (Minimum GPA required):
- Science Group: GPA 5.00 (Must have higher Math and Biology)
- Humanities Group: GPA 3.25 to 5.00
Business Studies: GPA 4.25 to 5.00
- Business Studies: GPA 4.25 to 5.00
Holy Cross College Available seats: Science Group – 750, Humanities – 260 and Business Studies – 310.
How to change group/department:
- Science and Business Studies students can apply in Humanities group who have minimum GPA 4.00.
- Science students can apply in Business Studies who have minimum GPA 4.50.
When you collect Holy Cross College HSC Admission Form:
All the department’s student can collect their application from 18 to 21 May 2017 at 08:00 AM to 01:00 PM at College campus. Application From must be submitted within this period along required documents.
Students must pay 150 Taka for the application fee. Applicants or their parents can collect the application form.
How to fil up Application Form:
- Students must be filled application form by black ball pen with the clear font.
- Attached two copies passport size color photo.
- SSC admit card and transcript (result sheet of SSC from the internet) photocopy along application form. Must write Permit Slip number on right side of transcript photocopy. Students must keep carefully of Permit Slip. If, by any chance, it is lost then inform immediately to the college authority.
- Candidates must present physically during application submission.
Admission Test: Holy Cross College HSC admission test will be held on 26 May 2017. Time will mention on the Permit Slip.
Holy Cross College Admission Result 2017 and information www hccbd com
Holy Cross College admission result 2018 will publish on 10 June at 11 AM at the college notice board and website at www hccbd com. After result students must collect admission form showing Permit Slip. Also, other documents which is mention on the advertisement. No any guardian will enter the college gate on admission day. Candidates must be present for all activities of admission of Holy Cross College.
NB: For the Holy Cross Girls High School students must collect application form on 19 May at 11:00 AM by own-self and submit on 20 May at 11:00 AM.