Teletalk Agami SIM registration is on going. It will continue up to 31 July 2017. Only students will get this Agami SIM. For that SSC passed students who got GPA5 only they can apply for online registration for Agami SIM this time. Bellow you have to see the details registration process and Agami SIM call rate including internet package price and activation code. You may visit more information www agami teletalk com bd.
The Agami SIM will be distributed to GPA5 holders at SSC level.
– All students having GPA5 in SSC level and SSC passing year 2017 are eligible for Agami SIM registration.
– The students having SSC passing year-2010 to 2016(who didn’t get Agami SIM previously) is also eligible for Agami SIM registration.
– The student is not allowed for Agami SIM who has already received earlier.
– SIM can be collected from his/her Chosen Customer Care after getting SMS from Teletalk.
– Complete Agami SMS registration by sending an SMS to 16222 from Teletalk Mobile number.
SMS format: GPA5 (space) SSC Board (space)SSC Roll (space)SSC Passing Year (space) Contact No (space) CC_Code(Optional)
Example: GPA5 DHA 123467 2017 0155**** 101
Agami SIM Registration | Call Rate and Internet Package Price
This Agami Package is not for sale. As CSR initiative, SIM will be provided FREE to GPA5 holder students as per online registration. The default package will be Agami 3G Package. After SIM activation, subscriber will get Voice-25Min, Internet–25MB, MMS–25 and SMS–25 as welcome Gifts. Free talktime, SMS can be used in any operator and MMS in on-net. The usage validity of default free bonus is for 30 days.
After finishing free internet, [email protected]/15KB will be activated.
To subscribe daily data pack 20MB, type D43 and send 111 and for monthly data pack 1GB, type D44 and send to 111 and 5GB, type D45 and send to 111.
For every Tk. 25 recharge, subscriber will get 25 minutes talk-time (on-net), 25 SMS (on-net) and 25MB internet. The usage validity of recharge bonus is for 3 days from day of recharge. Recharge amounts Tk.25 can be used for any service.
Agami SIM Call Rate:
- Teletalk to Teletalk4.17 Paisa/Pulse (24 Hours)
- Pulse: 10 Seconds
SMS : On net – 25 Paisa, Off net – 35 Paisa
- Teletalk To Others 10 Paisa/Pules
|Data volume||Price||Usage validity||Short code|
|20 MB||Tk. 5||1 Day||D41|
|1 GB||Tk. 80||30 Days||D42|
|20 MB||Tk. 6||1 Day||D43|
|1 GB||Tk. 100||30 Day||D44|
|5 GB||Tk. 350||30 Days||D45|
- To avail a data package, the user need to write desired short code and send to 111.
FnF activation procedure:
To set FnF number: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction or write Reg in message option and send it to 363.
To add FnF : After getting a confirmation SMS to add a FnF number – Write Add in message option then put a space then write the desired FnF number and send to 363.
For Example: Add <Space> 0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363
To set every FnF number you have to send individual message by following the same procedure but have to register only once.
It will be activated within 72 hours.
To Delete FnF: Write del in message option then put a space then write the desired FnF number and send to 363.
For Example: del <Space> 0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363.
To Check FnF: Write see in message option and send to 363.
For Example: see <Space> 0155XXXXXXXX and send to 363.
Change FnF: Dial 1515 and follow the next direction.
Migration procedure: Upgradation to 3G
- To Migrate to Ekush, Write “21” and send SMS to 555.
- To Migrate to Bijoy, Write “bij” and send SMS to 555.
- To Migrate to Shadheen, Write “sha” and send SMS to 555.
For information about Agami SIM registration and offer visit www agami teletalk com bd.